We supply Hand Sanitizers made according to World Health Organisation (WHO) standards and guidelines.
Benefits of using approved our hand sanitizer:
- Follows World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended formula
- Kills most harmful bacteria and microorganisms on hands
- Reduces the risk of disease
- Fast evaporating action, no detectable residue
- Skin protection and care ingredients have been added to ensure that most skin types can use repeatedly throughout the day, with minimal chance of irritation
- Alcohol-based sanitizers are the only know means for rapidly and effectively killing a wide range of harmful bacteria and microorganisms.
- Personal hygiene and protection
- Hospitals and healthcare
- Government and municipalities
- Portable ablution facilities
- Emergency services
- Shopping centres
- Public toilets
- Public areas
- And many more
BlueStream’s hand sanitiser is a liquid, that is colourless and, after the initial disinfectant smell has disappeared (within 20 seconds), odourless.
It has a minimum alcohol content of 75%. All containers are plastic bottles.
All prices are ex-factory Lanseria area, Johannesburg. Charges will be levied for delivery, orders may be collected.
Please note that due to current market conditions and constraints, packaging and labelling may vary from order-to-order, and sometimes within the same order. This is due to forces beyond our control.
Please fill in the fields below, including your email address and contact number (preferably), and a quote will be sent to you.
All quotes will be supplied with a delivery-time expectation. All quotations are valid for 24 hours only. On acceptance please pay the full amount as per your invoice details, full payment will be confirmation of your order, which will take up to 7 days to be finalised (Bulk orders may take longer)